The 41st Annual Choochokam Music & Arts Festival is Coming!
Join us for fun, sun, art and LOTS of MUSIC!
FREE CONCERT SATURDAY NIGHT AT 8:00 – Come early and enjoy the day, then stay for an evening of music and food!
When? July 10-11, 2016
Where? Langley, Washington, on Whidbey Island
Hours? 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday
Come enjoy the community celebration of Whidbey Island’s rich arts heritage. The picturesque streets of downtown Langley are lined with almost 100 premier artists, while the air is filled with the sounds from three separate stages, each with its own flavor.
• Free shuttle from the ferries AND OAK HARBOR!!! to the festival and back,
and free entry to all exhibits and performances!
• Listen and dance to the totally original music of some of the
hottest up-and-coming new performers!
• Meet and chat with Puget Sound artists who work in all mediums.
Purchase art directly from the artists!
• Taste local wines and brews from our local wineries and
enjoy great food and tons of fun!
• Join us in celebration at our Saturday Night Street Dance,
a community tradition for decades!
• Bring your children to our Kids’ Zone, a great place to
immerse future artists in hands-on projects!
Stay tuned for updates as we get closer to festival day! Exhibitors, musicians and food vendors will be listed as they become available.